måndag, augusti 23, 2010

The heart.

Why is my heart racing? It is pounding with an intensity that I am not comfortable with. Please, little heart, slow your pace.

Do not have such a rush finding out the truth about the man in the moon. Will it be anything like the figures we've seen if we get to see a face?

I doubt it. I've believed all my life that it is not so, so while my life is passing me by, I hear you, my little heart. Your pounding away to keep a lifeless mind alive. Don't be so stubborn. Rejoice over what we've felt and been through. Together. When I open my eyes, I wish for you to slow down. For my sake. The salty taste on my tongue no longer tastes like tears, it is now ... bitter. Why didn't I say what I've wanted to say? To my family, to you? If that is alright with you.

// Spongen

Inga kommentarer: